Share this page
Our Technical Service is providing technical assistance for our customers' operating and maintenance personnel. No matter if is a request for advice on instructions or working procedures, assistance in planned and unplanned maintenance, optimization of operations or handling warranty matters.
Special skilled engineers for the respective engine types, who in addition are familiar with the applications in power generation, are dedicated to render "a helping hand" for customers' personnel. Furthermore, Technical Service is the home base for our field service engineers and superintendents worldwide.
Whether installing or commissioning, delivering planned maintenance programs or providing routine servicing and maintenance, our highly skilled and experienced engineers will help maintain your engines’ performance at optimum levels.
We provide full warranty and breakdown support as well as a range of additional services, including upgrading and relocation, and will liaise closely with suppliers of associated equipment to ensure that complete installations are returned to service speedily and effectively. Key Benefits
- Cost-effective through-life support for a wide range of engine types
- Quality and reliability assured through genuine OEM parts and expertise
- Reduced downtime and lower running costs through more efficient operation
- Extended, more productive engine life
- Skilled engineers available worldwide
- On-site supervision of local staff to minimise costs
Overhaul and refurbishment represents one of the most effective ways to prolong engine life and minimise lifetime costs, and our Service Centers are among the best in the world.
- Quality-based, cost-effective service delivered to highest OEM standards
- Technical support and problem solving advice from highly experienced engineers
- Physical and technical capability to undertake every kind of refurbishment including major overhauls
- Operations maintained at optimum levels with efficient turn-round and prompt return of engines to service
- Engine performance thoroughly tested and confirmed before return to duty, thus avoiding commissioning delays
- Through-life costs minimised with units restored to optimum operational efficiency
- Flexible, customer-focused after-sales service with 24-hour telephone support
For added assurance and easier budgeting, our planned servicing can be covered by a Repair & Maintenance contract, tailored to your specific requirements.
Contracts provide significant additional benefits in terms of flexibility, allowing you to plan your operational activities more effectively as well as eliminating delays waiting for parts or engineers to arrive.
Fixed price contracts are ideally suited to out-of-warranty engines, or for any owner-operator looking for guaranteed servicing at competitive, predictable rates.
- Cost-effective repair and maintenance management for out-of-warranty engines
- Flexible packages to suit your budget
- Planned costs with scheduled maintenance to give peace of mind
- Expert, quality servicing for a wide range of engines
- Worldwide availability
- Technical backup with the full resources of OEM specialists
Warranty Claim Form